.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Order Letter

Dear Sir,\nSubject: corrupt order for cardinal laptops\nI am writing this letter to place an order for two of the laptops you are currently advertize in your website. I am interested in the HP 2000-239 WM forge type. I would handle to purchase two laptops of this model for two of my daughters. However I want them in antithetic colours. I want a black ace and the early(a) white in colour. From the memorandum hand overd in your site, you have rear the price for the black sensation at $ 560 and the white one at $ 559. I entrust purchase these items at the condition price you have set.\nI see, from the catalogue in your website, www.ABCelectronics.com, that you provide various shipping methods. I opt for funds on delivery method. It favours me the most. As contract in your terms and conditions of sales agreement and purchase schedule, I opt for cash on delivery option. Please deliver some(prenominal) laptops within a stream of the next 5 old age as specified in your site about cash on delivery terms. I would however appreciate if you make it within 2 or 3 geezerhood prior(prenominal) to the delivery deadline of 5 days that you have set. The shipping engineer is 1600 Main Street, Charleston, Chicago. I am available any quantify of the day so you bunghole make the delivery during the purpose of the day between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. just as your terms of delivery indemnity demands.\nIn case of any query on this order kindly feel fire to reach me on the physical body (312) 565-7000 anytime of the day.\nThanking you,\nJames Jones\nChicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment