.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

How Did My Girlfriend Run Away with My Best Friend

Last summer my girlfriend ran away with someone else. To make things worse it was my best friend with whom she ran away. kindred seems perfect until something standardised this happens to you. I was in the 9th grade when I met my ex. She was in the same section with me. To me she was the cutest girl I could ever imagine. On the first down I had a crush on her. I had the first chance to talk to her in a lab class. I was assigned as her lab partner. Slowly we came closer to each other. One day I proposed her in front of her friends. She accepted. Thats how it alone started.Things were going too well. We used to date at least four eons a week. We had a perfect relationship for more than two years. hardly things started to fall apart from the first of last year. And it all ended in a single month. The first thing that happened, we had a date in KFC. I reached there in time. But for the first time she was late. So I waited. But she didnt come. I waited for a whole hour but there w as no sign of her. Then I called her. But her number was busy. So I failed to contact her. After waiting for two hours I returned home. The following night I tried to call her again.But she wasnt picking up. I signed in to face book and I found her online. So I send a message why she didnt come. After a while I got a message saying I am the one who didnt come. I was shocked. I thought it was a misunderstanding. So I tried explained everything. But I got no more reply from her that night. Next day I found her in the class. I sawing machine her talking to my best friend Rifat. I went to them and shockingly she ignored me. I asked Rifat what was happening. But I didnt get any clear answer. Then it was the Valentines Day. I planned to resolve everything between us.I knew where to find her on that day. So I went there in time. And in that particular time what I saw I wish I hadnt seen. I saw Rifat proposing her and she accepted. Later I understood that the whole thing was a lie. From th e very beginning she had a crush on Rifat. She just used me to get close enough to Rifat. I am never going to forgive her for using me like this I thought this first. But life will not stand still for me. I know I have to move on without her. whatever she thought my feeling for her was real. I wish for her welfare wherever she is, whoever shes with.

No comments:

Post a Comment